Sunday, August 05, 2007

Fart Club and documentaries

Here's a comic I made the other day.


Also, here are links to a bunch of documentaries I have watched recently. I would recommend all of them, depending on what you're into. If you have some time... check some out.

• History of Heavy Metal
• History of Video Games
• History of Hacking
• Louis Theroux and the Nazis
• Boystown: Conspiracy of Silence (creepy...)
• The most hated family in America
• Jimi Hendrix's full Woodstock performance
• The ABC's of Sex education for trainables (weird...)
• Louis Theroux - Televangelists

Enjoy wasting your time learning!

6 comments:

Ben Adams said...

Max! You have a blog! I must "link". That's probably slowly becoming an industry term ha ha.
Question: How do I join the fart club???
oh and the shot glass--just a sticker man, but the right way to do it is glass printing... I know there are websites where you can actually get this stuff proffessionaly done. Who knew?

Anonymous said...

the girl in your film still makes me feel strange...

Josh (musarter) said...

I could sit and watch these all day. But I must work too. Bills to pay, children to feed and all that hog wash. Thanks for stopping by my site.

cale ajioka said...

I also want to join the Fart Club!

cale ajioka said...

have you hear of this movie? AACHI & SSIPAK
i need to see it right now ow how!

SHANE PRIGMORE said...

Oh my god your blog is so fun. Keep it up. I love your stuff. And I LOVE your title image above.